Today, Life without Social Networking is Impossible. It become a popular trend in today's life.
Today's life is a life of Internet as internet reaching almost every corner of the world.
A social networking is an online platform that allow people to build social network or social relations with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections. Social networking websites allow users to share ideas, digital photos and videos, posts, and inform others about online or real world activities and events with people in their network. Users interact over the Internet by e-mail and instant messaging and online forums. Social media depend on mobile and web-based technologies to create highly interactive platforms through which individuals, communities and organizations can share, co-create, discuss, and modify user-generated content. Social media marketing refers to advertising that is posted or streamed on social media websites or applications. For example, a user sees advertisements or sponsored ads in his personal Facebook feed. Social media has broad implications for businesses - online or otherwise. There is at least one social media site for everyone.
Here are some general guidelines on the best uses of social media for your business:
How do businesses using Social Media?
There are so many different social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc). Through these social media you are connected to verity of different people; friends, colleagues, bosses, university friends, business men, teachers and even people who you have not seen face to face or just once at party. So this is very important to understand the platform you are using, thus the relationship you have with a specific person before leave any content for professional achievements.
What is the most used Social Media?
Advantages of Social Networking
- Social networking is used for worldwide connectivity.
- Social networking can be used to find dating partners and love ones.
- Social networking helps in seeking Personal/ Professional Guidance.
- Social networking helps in receiving knowledge worldwide.
- Social networking helps to stayed informed about the world.
- Social networking helps in Instant communication.
- Social networking brings Fun & Enjoyment in life.
- Social networking share Multiple Points of View.
- Social networking helps in Refined Search.
- Social networking keep memories and history.
- Social networking expand network easily.
- Social networking helps in accessing news and information discovery real time.
- Social networking sharing political belief & can leverage political power for groups.
- Social networking helps in keeping in touch with the people that might not do it otherwise.
- Social networking can be a powerful engine which brings business opportunities and Seeking jobs( Work at home Part time/full time).
- Free web space to publish content.
- Users can interact by e-mail and instant messaging.
- Users are provided web space to build Individual profiles.
- Online communities can be form quickly and effectively to share common interest.
- Social networking encourages contributions and feedback from individuals who is interested.
- Members can create pages to post article and photographs and also promote businesses.
- Get notification and updates so that users can come back to the site and increase the user-engagement.
- Free web address so that member can gets a unique web address that becomes the identity of that individual or business.
- social networking sites share a variety of technical features that allow individuals to construct a public/semi-public profile.
- Users can share ideas, digital photos and videos, posts, and inform others about online or real world activities and events with people in their network.