Web Analytics is the collection, reporting and analysis of web data to understand and optimize web usage. It also used as a tool for market and business research and also used to improve the success of a website. The information about the number of visitors used and the number of page views to a website are provided by the Web Analytics. In today's world it is the most important tool for any small as well as large businesses
Importance of Web Analytics
- Web Analytic helps to understand what is happening on your website. You can use to understand the actions of
- visitors they are taking on the site, their behavior on the website. It also helps to know the source of these visitors.
- Web Analytics is also used to optimize e-commerce.
- It helps to determine the ROI of marketing spend.
- It help to measure results of A/B tests
Web Analytics Process
- Step1. The first step in this process is the Collection of Data. The aim of this stage is to gather the data.
- Step2. The second step involves the processing of data into information. The aim of this stage is to collect data and convert it into information specially metrics.
- Step3. The third step involves developing Key Performance Indicators(KPI). This stage focus on using ratios and fill them with business strategies
- Step4. The last step is to formulate the strategy. The stage focus on online business goals. The strategies are related to making or saving money or increasing market share.
Benefits of Web Analytics
- Web Analytics helps to generate from which country your customers are from, Which search engine the
- customer is using and what landing page the customer lands in.
- It helps to generate revenue for your business.
- Its aim at not only to view the product but also to buy it.
- It helps to analyze various KPI by monitoring
- Traffic on your site
- Number of visitors who visit your site
- Number of page view including the time spent on your page
- The path followed by the visitors.
- Business can improve their ROI using web analytic
- It also helps to understand their Customer Demographics
- With the help of Web Analytics you can track other metrics like Click-through rate, number of conversions, type of referrals and bounce rate, etc.
- Businesses can improve their marketing plans.
Some of the popular web analysis tools:
- Google webmaster
- Google Analytics,
What we do?Are you analyzing on how people use your websites?
- Techradius Hitech increases your traffic and bring success to your business.
- Techradius Hitech prepare web analytics report where you can measure your website traffic. You can run business, research market and improve performance of your website and other online campaign.
- You gain information about the number of visitors used and the number of page views to a website.
- With the help of our services you can measure popularity trends and make your research easy.
- We ensure that you get returns on your investments.
- Our web analytic services look deep into your online presence and helps to find out how the visitors are using your website.